Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life Update

So it's been awhile since I've posted anything serious. The most interesting things that have happened are: 1)I got a tattoo. "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." [Jimi Hendrix]
2) I will be heading to Austin, TX for my visit in just over a week! I am beyond excited to be able to go on this crazy adventure! My girlfriend, Beth, will be accompanying me and when we get back, Austin won't know what him!
3) I've become a member of couchsurfing.com. Most people get a little freaked out when they hear about all this, but is such a cool thing. It is about learning about and experiencing new cultures with people who are as openminded as you are.

1 comment:

James R. Wagner Jr. said...

You go girl!!! No, serious go to Texas, get out of here. I hope you have a great time. By the way, you should get another tattoo - it suits you